The Board of Directors and Members of AMCC wish to acknowledge completion of these recent major capital projects within the facility:
Air Handling Unit
|2010||Washroom / Board Room Improvements||
|2011||Parking Lot Resurfacing||$113,000|
|2012||Ice Shed Upgrades||$36,000|
|2015-16||Rock Striking Band Refurbishment||$10,000|
Funding of these projects was secured from the following supporters:
- AMCC membership fees, private donations, and volunteer fundraising.
- Government of Canada - MP Steven Fletcher
- Province of Manitoba - MLA Jim Rondeau
- City of Winnipeg - Councillor Grant Nordman
- Curl Manitoba - Executive Director Shane Ray
- Manitoba Hydro
The list above is not inclusive of countless smaller projects completed by Board personnel and individual members on a continual basis. Our facility could not operate without the ongoing contributions of our advertising sponsors, preferred vendors, and dedicated volunteers!