Members and visitors are asked to please be aware of the following changes affecting evening access to our building, effective immediately:
- Direct access from the outside of the building to the main floor will not be possible after the final draw of the day begins.
- The only access to the building from outdoors after this time will be through the east (Vimy Road) side of the building.
- Anyone who needs to access the main floor will have to do so through the second floor lounge.
Members are reminded of the following security precautions:
- Do not leave valuables in the change rooms or waiting rooms - take them out on the ice while you play.
- Members - please introduce guests to staff on duty (and guests - if you have not been in the building before, please do the same).
- Discreetly report any suspicious activity or individuals to staff on duty - do not confront any involved individuals directly.
If you have any questions about these changes, please speak to the Club Manager or contact her using the contact form on our website.