Assiniboine Memorial Curling Club will hold its Annual Meeting on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 7:00 pm in the upstairs Lounge.
Our curling club is in need of members to serve on the Board of Directors, and volunteers to work with the Board in all areas of club operations - especially advertising sales, website / social media maintenance, social events / entertainment, bonspiel hosting, and marketing. If you wish to serve or know of anyone willing to serve on the Board, please contact the Secretary in writing by August 12, 2020. Nominations can be mailed to Assiniboine Memorial Curling Club, Attention Secretary, PO Box 20062, RPO Westwood, Winnipeg MB, R3K 2E5, or submitted via our web contact form.
Fall Open House (registration week) is tentatively scheduled for September 8-10 - further details (including online registration options) to be provided in late August.
- Tuesday Sep 8 - Daytime and Evening Ladies, Sat Mixed, Youth.
- Wednesday Sep 9 - Senior Mens, Masters, Sticks, Mens Mon / Tue / Thur.
- Thursday Sep 10 - All other "rental" leagues.
Please note that all team members must be paid in full prior to their first game.
The Board of Directors would appreciate your attendance at the Annual Meeting as the support of the members will ensure the future success of Assiniboine Memorial Curling Club.
President, Assiniboine Memorial Curling Club
The safety of our staff and guests is extremely important to us. In an effort to keep everyone safe we ask everyone entering the AMCC facility to respect the following guidelines:
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.
- Look for and comply with all posted signage and floor markings.
- Sanitize your hands using provided sanitizer (or your own personal supply) upon entry, and avoid touching your face.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue if you must cough or sneeze.
- 2-metre physical distancing will be adhered to at all times. Please do not move chairs or tables from their pre-assigned positions.
- Wear a nose and mouth covering mask if you feel comfortable doing so.
Please note: a complete Return to Play and facility operating plan is currently under development, it will be released to all members a few days prior to the AGM. In consideration of our limited volunteer resources, please avoid flooding the Club Manager, Board Members, and league conveners with individual questions at this time.
We hope to post a summary "Frequently Asked Questions" document that will provide an overview of the general protocols our facility will operate under by mid-August. In general: our restaurant operates like any other restaurant, as will our bar. We are authorized (and planning) to operate all 8 sheets, with full social distancing in effect at all times within the facility.