Building on the success of our two-year old Adult Learn to Curl League, Assiniboine Memorial Curling Club is seeking applications for the contract term positions of Adult Learn to Curl Instructors (up to 8) on Sundays beginning in October, 2019.
Application deadline: September 15, 2019.
- Deliver training curriculum to an assigned group of participants on a weekly basis, for the duration of a 16-week program. (half-season opportunities also available)
- Assist the Program Co-ordinator in organization and delivery of two participant social events.
- Time commitment: 2 hours on-ice time + 0.5 hour off-ice prep per week.
- Additional paid opportunities to introduce new curlers to the sport may be available during occasional daytime and weekend events.
- Age 18+
- Enthusiastic, friendly and outgoing personality
- Basic knowledge of curling game format, skills and strategy
- Ability to follow and deliver the training curriculum provided through the Program Co-ordinator
- Coaching experience / certification may be an asset
- Experience with stick curling may be an asset