- Written by Kevin Nakonechny
Monday April 3rd to Thursday April 6th - OUR 5TH YEAR!
Two - 4 End Games per night Monday thru Wednesday
- First Draw games at 6:00 and 7:00 pm, then the Second Draw games are at 8:30 and 9:30 pm.
- Thursday night - First Draw teams play at 6:00, then Second Draw teams play at 7:00, to separate who plays in the final games at 8:30 pm.
$80/Team ($10 discount for each player under 19 to a minimum of $40/team).
- All teams remain in A for first 4 games.
- After game 4, the win/loss combinations will match up teams in A, B, or C events.
- BUT a path to an early Prize Pick is possible for most so do not despair.
- We have a way to separate the fun teams from the fun family teams with young'uns.
- Our young players will be scheduled early and have a lower entry fee.
- Tuesday is Curlagin Day - wear a 'fun' hat or other 'fun' clothing item(s) and win a Curlagin (Mulligan).
- Wednesday is Quiz Night - after your games, come upstairs and choose to answer a Curling History or Curling Rules question. Get the question correct and win a prize.