Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of the Assiniboine Memorial Curling Club will be held on June 20, 2017 at 7:00 pm in the upstairs lounge. A reminder that anyone over 18 who pays dues to curl at the AMCC is now a member who is eligible to participate.
Director reports will be sent out closer to the date of the meeting. League Conveners - please remind your "non-connected" members to attend.
1. Call meeting to order and confirmation of Quorum (AGM Quorum: Article V.01 - Quorum at all Meetings of Members will be 20% of the eligible voters or 15 eligible voters, whichever is less.)
2. President Welcome and Report
3. Approval of Minutes of the last Meeting of Members (AGM 21 June 2016)
4. Reading and consideration of correspondence
5. Report on actions arising from the minutes of the last Meeting of Members;
6. Other unfinished business;
7. Club Manager Report;
8. Director Reports;
9. Presentation and Approval of Audited Financial Statement
- 2017-2018 Budget
10. New Business
- Board Nominations;
- Selection of Auditors, Banking Institution, and Lawyer;
- Notice(s) of Motion;
- Approval of Board actions for past year.